In NetDocuments, if you want to be able to select a couple of documents, click on the documents and click on Email Copy and have Outlook open with the attachments included.
Step 1: In NetDocuments:
- Go to settings then click on Application Settings.
- Tick the box next to the Desktop Email Integration.
- Under the header Desktop Email Integration, tick the box to turn on the Desktop Email Integration. This makes it easier to use the email and email link option because you can take advantage of the address book and other features of your email system.
Step 2: On Your Mac:
- Launch Mac Mail.
- Go to Mail then, Preferences.
- Under Default Email Reader, choose Microsoft Outlook.
Now you're ready to use email link, email copy and deliver a secure link with Outlook on your Mac!