From time to time you may find it necessary to save an email in your inbox outside the default e-mail filter. Below are two simple options you can use.
Option 1: Using Your Outlook Panel
1. Go to the workspace in your Outlook Panel located to the left hand side of your screen.
2. Click the dropdown next to the workspace where you want to save your email to expose filters available to that workspace.
3. Drag and drop the email into the appropriate filter/folder.
Option 2: ndSave
1. Click from your Outlook toolbar.
2. Select your Matter (Workspace) and expose the filters relevant to that Matter (Workspace).
5. Click Save/Save and Close.